Monday, September 16, 2013

Digging deep....

I delight in You, Lord. I let my longing dig deep this morning. Digging a deeper well into my soul, desiring more than I’ve known before of You, even though I am fully aware of the risk involved. My heart will break again. I know this. Yet I would rather live with a broken heart, than be cut off from the full experience and expression it was created to know. I want to know again, and in a brand new way, the depths of desire we’re designed to experience with You. I want my soul to be fully acquainted with its natural longing, and receive the full satisfaction it desires. I love my longing for You, Lord. I love the desire my heart has for You. I love the love I feel for You. Let my heart break wide open with the joy of loving You. This is my longing. This is my longing fulfilled! (recorded in the journal of Julie Engler Miles on Sunday, June 10, 2012 All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment